The Fearless, Conviction’s Fist, The Unforgiving Sun
Symbol: An upward pointing longsword with the disk of the Sun presenting behind the hilt
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Portfolio: Sun, Justice, and Action
Domains: Ferocity, Tyranny, Sun
Favored Weapon: Longsword
Work In Progress: Flavor text
- An Eye for an Eye (Geas): As a god of justice and action, Dasmet requires his Chosen to exact vengeance in equal measure against crime, and to live a life of conviction.
- DO: punish criminals, violators, and transgressors in equal measure to their crimes
- DO NOT: retreat or surrender
- Chosen Smash! (Penalty): Much of Dasmet’s power is wild and untamed anger. All ranged attacks made by the Chosen of Dasmet suffer a penalty equal to half her effective level (minimum 1).
- Hair Trigger (Responsive Effect): Dasmet’s anger is legendary, and the wrath of his Chosen is similarly impressive. When the Chosen is insulted or taunted she will fly into a violent rage. To avoid becoming enraged, she must make a Wisdom check versus DC15 + half her effective level. (Add +5 to this DC if the Chosen already has reason to deeply dislike the source and a cumulative +5 if the taunts “have teeth” — they strike at areas that the Chosen finds sensitive.) Once enraged the Chosen does everything possible to destroy the source of the taunts; if unable to do so, the Chosen will attack allies and protectors of the source, or even inanimate objects with lethal and destructive intent. The rage ends once the taunting source is disabled/dead, or (with a successful Wisdom check) when the taunter authentically apologizes.